Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fucking to the younger brother of the village

My name is Beach Age 21, I have to spend this lockdown at my village home. Newcomers to this village do not talk well with anyone. I used to sit in a chair in front of the house all day and press my mobile. Anyway come to the main story. I've already fucked a lot of men. But it's been 5 months since I came here and no man has touched my fleshy buttocks. So she wanted to fuck her ass repeatedly.

There are some men in this house whose mouths water when they see them and even those who are younger than me start scratching their asses. The environment of the village makes everyone, big or small, a tall young man. The house next to ours will have a new house so the boys of the house started touching together.

Fucking to the younger brother of the village

I was sitting in a chair in front of the house like all the previous days and I was using my mobile phone. Suddenly I saw a boy from this house (name Hridoy, age 19) wearing thin two quarter trousers which made it clear that he was growing up. The growth is swaying, it is understood that this growth will be reduced to seven inches, the penis will be 4 inches. I didn't know that my father grew up like this at this age.

Seeing the growth swaying, my ass started itching. I can't take my eyes off the growth. It seemed to be one. She is working and I am enjoying her growth in my mind. He began to worry about what to do to get the increase. Suddenly I saw that he was a little tired so he stood up and started working, an idea came to his mind how to make the cock touch my ass.

I started walking with the phone in my hand and I came in front of him and pretended to eat Usta and dropped the phone from my hand. I stood right in front of him to take the phone and bent down a little so that I could touch his growth. Ahh, how long after the bar was touched.

I went upstairs with the phone on the ground and rubbed his ass. My heart was silent with my ass. I got up and looked at him and saw that he gave a smile. I came home with the phone. But the words of my heart are not going from my mind. I wanted to call him home and tell him to fuck this fleshy ass in your pussy. But I can't say because everyone in the house knows me well if he says there was this fear too.

There is a pond near our house and a guava tree leaning next to it. I sit there every night and talk on my mobile and I like the darkness very much. So I was talking on the phone like every day. After a while my heart started pounding and I put my right hand on his buttocks. I liked it, but I didn't understand him and I hung up the phone and started threatening.

As soon as I started talking, he took out his cock and filled it in my mouth without telling me any more. Saying this, he started slapping my face, his cock was swelling in my face. I have a sore throat. That's what I thought so 7 inches along the rise. And quite thick, I had fun this time, I took out his cock with my hand and said ahhhh, such a big cock, he said it will be very difficult to understand why you take sister?

You can see how many times you have fucked Sister, that's why your ass is so round like a whole balloon. Saying this, I started slapping my face again. After pounding for a while, he lifted my head and put his spit in my mouth and pressed it into my big mouth which caused me to almost stop breathing.

Then he pulled me up and started kissing my neck and slapping my ass with both hands. Then he lowered my trousers down and put a finger in the crotch of my hip. I woke up in shock. The heart said, "Sister what a sexy back, the whole tree will be penetrated."

No more words coming out of my mouth when I was at the peak of sexual arousal, I took off his trousers this time, then he started lip-kissing me and his hand started patting my ass. Then he told me, Maghi, this time it is your turn to eat sperm, saying this, he took me in his lap. He took so much energy in her village and took me in her lap. His cock was gently inserted into the crotch of my ass. I ate a lot of men's fucking but no one fucked me like that. I was holding my hands around her neck and kissing her and she was holding my ass and started beating me with lightning speed just from my mouth

After 10 minutes of fucking me down like this, he took me like a dog and started fucking me from behind so he put one of his hands inside my mouth so that I could not scream.

Slowly his speed started to slow down, then my heart sat down under me and he started hitting me in the face with his cock and then he said with his treasure in my mouth sucking bitch, I started sucking his cock with my hand when his load started coming he was full of my head He squeezed and his hot stuff went down my throat.

Then he slapped my cheek twice and said go Maghi. Then he jumped down into the pond.