Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What She Needed | Married Sex Story

 What She Needed

She was falling apart, busting at the seams. She felt like she had suddenly lost all direction in her life. She fell to her knees, “God what is happening to me? I’m feel so lost, so alone”. She knew God was her strength and relied on him daily for guidance, but now she felt herself questioning everything. Was she being a good wife, a good mother, and most of all a good Christian. As hard as she tried to be obedient to God, like many she had her downfalls. She was overcome with anxiety and guilt, she felt like she was failing as a mother. She had run out of steam, her patients were running thin as she struggled to handle the everyday chaos that often comes with having kids. She had become impatient, and angry at times, not at all acting as a woman of God. “God, give me strength, give me comfort…forgive me for the way I’ve been acting”, she whispered.

Being the wife of a hardworking husband, she found herself spending many evenings alone. She was thankful for her husband’s job, and most of all his work ethic, but his commitment to his work often put strain on their marriage. He had no idea how much she needed him, how she longed to feel his hands on her body, and his lips nuzzled in the nape of her neck. She often fantasized of him while he was away. She imagined his strong hands taking hold of her, she loved the idea of being taken with force. He was much bigger and stronger then her, and it was easy for him to take hold of her and control her body. She trusted him, but often times found it difficult to let herself  go and be completely vulnerable. In her fantasies however, she let herself go, she let her mind escape to the passion, the rawness and most of all the vulnerability.

What She Needed Virgin sex stories, Incest sex stories, Married sex stories, Couple sex stories, Lesbian sex stories, sister brother sex stories, mom son sex stories,

As she imagined his hands on her body, she began to slowly unbutton her shirt, tracing her already hardened nipples with her finger tips. There was something about her husband’s hands she couldn’t resist, they were strong and manly, he knew just how to touch her. Circling her nipples with one hand, she allowed her other hand to trail down her body. She loved how he would place his hands on her legs, slowly moving them up to cup her ass and pull her closer to him. She moaned at the thought of it.

Slipping her hand into her panties she began to gently caress her clit, her husband had become very good at pleasing her orally. She loved how the warmth and softness of his tongue teased her clit, she loved how he looked her in the eyes as he explored every crevice of her vulva. She missed being desired, she needed to feel that from him, it had been so long since they had last been intimate. As her fingers circled her clit, she closed her eyes and without notice she let her desires escape her lips “I need you baby, touch me, I’m yours. Tell me you want me, tell me you need me, tell me you need to have me”. Just then she heard the click of the bedroom door, startled she sat herself up grasping the front of her shirt to cover herself. Her husband stood at the door watching her. “Hun, I wasn’t expecting you home…what, how long have you been…” and before she could let another word escape her mouth he gathered her up in his arms, she didn’t know what came over her, but she began to cry. “What is it sweetheart?” he asked. “I don’t know, I’m sorry. I just feel like such a mess lately”. She couldn’t explain how much she needed him, how much his absence had affected her. All she could think was how much she needed to feel desired by him at that moment. She needed to feel missed and wanted by him, she needed to know he wanted her as much as she wanted him. “What is it, talk to me” he said. “I need you. I need you to make love to me. I need you to fuck me. I need you to make me feel alive again. I’ve missed you so much” she said as tears fell from her eyes.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, he kissed her forehead, taking her hands away from clasping her shirt. As her shirt came open, insecurity began to fill her. It had been over a month since they had last made love. “You’re so beautiful” he said. “I don’t tell you enough”. Running his hands over her breasts he began to kiss her, letting his lips trail from her mouth to her neck. And just like that she could feel herself coming undone. He removed her shirt, along with her panties. She felt completely exposed and vulnerable to him now. She laid there as he examined every inch of her body with his eyes. He then stood up and removed his shirt and slacks. He took her hands in his, holding them above her head. Spreading her legs, he moved in between them. She laid there as he took her over, kissing her lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She could feel his hardness pressing against her. He kissed her neck, still holding her hands. The warmth of his mouth on her neck, and feeling of his hardness pressed against her moistened pussy was enough to bring her to the edge.

She freed her hands from his, holding tightly to his strong broad shoulders. She slid her hand up his neck pushing his lips to hers. He had started a fire deep within her, she was so filled with want for him that it was almost too much for her to handle. Running her fingers through his hair, they kissed passionately letting their tongues become entangled with each other. “I need you, fuck me baby” she said breathlessly. “Not yet sweetheart, I’m just getting started with you” he replied. Just then he took her nipple into his mouth, she felt a rush through her body. She moaned with pleasure “ahhh, mmm”. He had complete control of her. He looked her in the eyes with intent as he took turns pleasuring her breasts. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and wanted nothing more but to release his hard cock from its restrains so he could slide it into her.

As he continued to pleasure her breasts, she couldn’t help but grind her wetness into his stiffened cock. She clawed at his boxers, trying to remove them, but he wouldn’t let her. “Not yet, I’ll say when”. He held her arms down to her sides, kissed her, then trailed down her torso to her wet pussy. He began to lap up her wetness, sucking her clit, and flicking it with his tongue. Grabbing the back of his head she pulled his head in closer to her and ground her pussy into his face. “Ahh, oh fuck…yes” she moaned. She was on the verge of an orgasm, and he knew it. He took hold of her hands once again, holding them to her sides. “I’m in control tonight” he said “I’ll tell you when you can cum”. His dominance was driving her wild, it was just what she needed. “You’re mine, and I’m going to lick and eat this pussy as long as I’d like”.

He was a gentleman, and always very courteous, but tonight he was revealing a side of him she longed for. “Do you know how much I missed you? Do you know how much I thought of your beautiful pussy, and how much I wanted to taste it? Do you know how much I wanted to suck on these tits of yours…do you? Do you know how much I want you? Tell me your mine” he said. “I’m yours” she said. “Say it again” he demanded. “I’m yours, only yours!” she cried out.

He removed his boxers, placing her hand on his hard cock. “Do you see what you do to me? Do you see how hard you make me” he said. She rubbed his cock, “let me suck your cock baby”. He lifted himself up rubbing the tip of his cock between her pussy lips, “ahhh, please, ahhh, yes…please fu” before she could say anymore he kissed her lips, and demanded she get on her knees. Kneeling before him she began to kiss and suck his balls, letting her tongue slide up and down his shaft getting him nice and wet. She took her time circling the tip of his cock with her tongue. “Yeah, that’s it baby” he said in a low voice. Her warm mouth then enveloped his cock, she skillfully sucked and bobbed, massaging his balls and perineum with her hand. She was enjoying this , and so was he, but she needed to be reminded of who was in control. “That’s enough! Stand up.” Kissing her breasts once again, he laid her down on the bed. “I’m going to fuck you now, I’m going to fuck and please my beautiful wife”, and with that said he slid his throbbing hardness into her wet slit. She gasped as he penetrated her, she had been waiting for this moment. Holding tightly to him, he began to fuck her. She was so wet, you could hear the sloshing of her pussy juices as he moved in and out of her.  “Yes, this is what I was thinking about, fucking my beautiful wife’s pussy”. He dove down to her lips and kissed her, engulfed in passion she clung to his back, her nails digging in to his skin. She bit at his bottom lip as they kissed, she couldn’t get enough of him, and he couldn’t get enough of her. “You’re mine” he said. “I’m yours” she moaned. They held each other feeling the sweat between their bodies, they were overcome with pleasure. “Ahhhh, ahh, yes baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” she cried out in ecstasy.  He pounded into her pussy, his balls slapping against her. As she screamed out in pleasure, she could feel him fill her with his cum. He collapsed beside her, pulling her in close. “I missed you. I love you so much” he said to her. “I love you too baby”.

Closing her eyes, she thanked God, he had answered her prayer. He had given her what she needed, and she finally began to feel alive again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments