Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rain wet love

 I was rubbing the sweet fragrant juice of Amrita pussy on the head of penis, there was a chopping sound in the movement of the cock. Suddenly Amrita gestured for me to pull her to her chest with both hands, I also agreed to that gesture and went to sleep on her chest. He hugged me tightly with both hands and tried to push me inside his chest. I also kissed him on the earlobe and he kissed me on the shoulder and said I love you very much, I want to live with you. I looked into his eyes and from inside my mind The fog disappeared. I kissed Amrita on the forehead and applied light pressure. She immediately grabbed me. I said I just love you since I was little I just want you. I love you

Rain wet love
WATCH BEST LIVE VIDEO

I gave another light tapping and he coughed up and as soon as the gong came out of his mouth I filled my lips with his lips and started tapping gently. Lovely hugged me and kissed me. Uff ahh ummah sound started coming out from Amrita's mouth. After a while, I tapped her hard again and pushed almost the whole penis into her anus. This time a word came out of Amrita's mouth. I looked at his face and saw tears in the corners of his eyes. I stopped tapping and told him you like it very much?

- No, it's a love blow. I want to get it from you all my life.

- I'll just hit you, you're just mine.

This time the fucking started again, the speed of the tapping gradually increased, and her moaning started. I put my tongue in her mouth and started tapping her hair with my fists. I started to feel extreme happiness with a unique feeling. My nectar dripped with the juice of pussy. I was pushing to have no name to stop fucking. fuck foch fanch ghoch ghach sound began to be pussy. And outside rain water and inside pussies water.

In this way, after 20 minutes of tapping, my extreme moment came closer. Breathing became thicker. I grabbed him more and started to cum. The body of the two of us came together. I pushed her as hard as I could and it seemed as if I would get peace if I put my whole body in her ass.

After being intoxicated for a while, I leaned down and Amrita left her body on her chest. I lay like this for ten minutes and no one said anything. Then I got up and kissed Amrita's forehead and lips and cheeks and said how did you feel?

Sister said that became my one night husband for fuck

- He didn't say anything and filled my lips and said I want it all my life and I want you with me.

- I'm just you.

- It's too late for me to leave, it will be a scandal when your house and everyone else gets up.

- Leave now? Don't stay for a while, I touch you with all my heart. You don't have the smell of the whole body.

- I gave everything right now, but I don't understand?

- No, I will love him again!

- No, Dad, I don't have as much juice today, so I will have a baby in this safe period. Get up, take it out from inside me. How long will it take me to build it?

- No!

- Please get up, gold, it won't happen today, at 11 o'clock, you will think from home.

- No!

- Well, what do I have to do to get rid of you?

- It is impossible to get rid of me again. But I can leave like now but there is a condition!

- Well, what are the conditions?

- I have to lick my cock and clean it and I also have to eat the juices of your gut.

- Oh, does he have to tell you this again? Get up and see how much juice is inside.

Fucking to the younger brother of the village

I sat up and pulled out the erect penis and immediately a bunch of delicious juice came out of her cunt, the juice flowed through her cunt and rolled her legs on the bed. Amrita immediately sucked it with her panties. I started licking and cleaning her cunt without delay and she licked my cock and made it erect again. I couldn't handle myself anymore.

I thrilled him by putting my tongue inside my nectar. I threw him on the bed again and the game of tumultuous fucking started. This time I could not play this game for a long time. Before sucking, Amrita had brought me to the point of increasing the goods. I pushed the goods for 15 minutes and threw the goods in her anus and Amrita and her own anus.

Sex with a friend's mother

Then he got up from bed for a while and started getting ready. He had to let go even if he didn't want to. When he was ready, I opened the door and saw if there was anyone outside. When I saw that there was no one outside, I took him to his house with an umbrella. I kissed him on the forehead and told him that you are all mine from today.